A one-day intensive workshop for Practice Managers and team members, designed to encourage a front desk team to be more effective and develop team ethos. Creating a loyal, motivated team who can create and run systems whilst giving first class customer service. This day with Emma can be presented in your own practice or at Absolute Dental.
If any of the following rings an alarm bell in your head, you’re probably going to benefit by taking this course:
- Do you worry what message your front desk team give to your patients?
- Are you concerned about how your patients are handled and how this reflects on your practice as a whole?
- Are your front desk team the reflection of your practice you would like them to be?
- Does your team have systems in place to handle most occurrences and are they trained to run them smoothly?
- Do you have an effective team?
- Does your team ever sabotage you?
Outcomes of the course:
- You will create a team that can develop and run systems that they are proud of and as a result be able to deal with everyday occurrences calmly, smoothly and efficiently
- Staff that understand the qualities a successful front desk team must have
- A team that appreciates the importance of gaining patient confidence and their commitment
- Problems will be solved on the day
- A team that will have increased self confidence and can communicate your message clearly
- Personnel that want to buy into systems and become responsible for maintaining them
- A team who will pass the baton smoothly