25 / 02 / 2021
CORONA VIRUS, ABSOLUTE DENTAL UPDATE
We are still open and operating as normal until changes are made at a governmental level.
Absolute Dental have very strict infection control procedures including disinfection of all surfaces between patients, using mostly single use equipment which is disposed of in a clinical waste bin and then incinerated, and any re-usable instruments are sterilised on site in special vacuum autoclaves at 134 degrees.
We are however taking some further precautions and making arrangements given the seriousness of the spread of coronavirus.
- Following the health secretary comments about self isolation for over 70’s this morning, all patients in this age bracket will be offered to reschedule their appointments in the coming weeks. We can however work with you to arrange a suitable appointment when no other patients are around if required, helping to minimise the risk of transmission.
- We are removing every second chair in our patient lounge so that there is an increased social distance between patients. We will also be seeing less patients at the moment but in event that all the seats are taken we will kindly invite some people to wait outside until their appointment time. It would also be helpful if you can come alone to your appointment where possible.
- As we will be seeing less patients in the next few weeks, for any of those who are self isolating, please give us a call and if we can help in any way we’d be happy to.
- All books, magazines and newsletters have been removed from our patient lounge.
- We will be when possible emailing medical update forms and other items of paperwork.
- In the event that we do need to close in the coming weeks we will aim to run a limited emergency clinic however we do urge you to complete scheduled treatments in the meantime.Emergency clinics will be dictated by evolving circumstances.
- We are aiming to make it as easy for patients to contact us as possible; please use 01548852165 or 01548854894, message via Facebook or Instagram or email [email protected] to get in touch with us if you need to make or reschedule an appointment.
- For patients who are self isolating and require any dental advice we can arrange for a video call with one of our dentists or nursing team where possible.
We are here to help and offer you the best care we can