23 / 05 / 2023
Thinking About Dental Implants?
In the last few years, I have been very privileged to work alongside Rhodri John but also to be treated by him.
I did not always know how to look after my teeth and unfortunately two of my molars were irreversibly damaged. Eventually I lost both of these teeth and the only real replacement option for me were dental implants, Rhodri consequently placed 2 implants for me and I have been nothing but delighted with them. They look great, feel like real teeth and have restored my ability to chew properly too.
There are many benefits to considering implants to replace missing teeth:
- Unlike many restorative options, implants do not impact adjacent teeth. An implant does not require any other tooth supporting it or any adjustments to neighbouring teeth
- Implants can restore your ability to chew by replacing one or more teeth; giving you back teeth which can do their job!
- Implants are incredibly stable: they replace tooth roots so they support a crown in the same way a natural tooth would. Implants are also often used to stabilise dentures, preventing them from moving around, being uncomfortable and unable to assist when eating.
- They can help with self-confidence too! Many of our patients have suffered the loss of one or more front teeth. This can be extremely difficult to deal with and can really affect your well being as smiling or speaking to anyone can be embarrassing. Implants look and feel great and can be a huge boost and give you back some peace of mind!
- Implants do not require any special treatment, they can be cleaned just like normal teeth. Our hygienists will be happy to help you look after them.
- Implants provide the best cosmetic results and look just like natural teeth.
- The treatment is easy and is completed in stages. No need to worry, we will always look after you and our fantastic nursing Team will always make sure that you are comfortable.
If you feel that an implant may be the option for you, do contact the practice and we can arrange a consultation appointment with Rhodri John. He has been successfully placing implants since 2008. This consultation will give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have and assess your suitability for the treatment.
Our front desk Team will be very happy to help with arranging appointments for you and even discuss interest free finance for the treatment, if required.
Our website also has plenty of information about implants and other treatment we offer our patients.